Hello, Thanks for stopping by.
I am Anu and I live in the United Arab Emirates with my family. I started this blog to personalise my sharing space of art, doodles, quotes and all things that lifts me up.
Each art I come up with, each picture I click, every dish I make (OK! try to make) carries a story with it… Most importantly, every person in my life has a purpose and I believe the experience is worth sharing.
As much as I would love to share, I am looking to hear from you and be inspired too
Here’s a bit about me:
- Apart from mindless dooding, I am trying to unearth the endless possibilities of creativity around and within me.
- My mind is always ‘occupied’ (My friends can vouch for this- I always seem lost)
- I love to see my 18 year old boy laugh hard at my silly jokes
- I do not like chocolates and ice cream and I am NOT missing anything in life!(please tell me I am not the only one)
- I discover a new passion in me every few months (and yes my dear husband tolerates all my craziness!)
- My best moments are when my daughter gives me her squeezy-bone breaking-nearly choking hug!
- I am the self ordained queen of procastination!
And the list continues…
So do plunge in, its a simple blog of random scribbles, designs, sketches, quotes, photos, food, observations…